As a HCE, you will be part of an exciting and vibrant team environment, working towards betterment of the organization and striving your best to achieve your career objectives and goals. You would follow all training guidelines and deliver your responsibilities in an expected manner, you will acquire all necessary information while making outbound calls and will document the same as per your training. You will capture any process improvement steps and review the same with your team leader or manager.
Communication Skills and Qualifications:
• 12 years of education mandatory.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must demonstrate strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must perform duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction.
• Must demonstrate the ability to influence without direct control and/or authority.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
• Must possess the ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical information
* To answer and make calls within the set standard.
• To provide accurate information to callers
• To provide exceptional customer service
• To acquire all necessary process information
• To stay updated with protocols as per process
• To document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• To maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines.
• To learn additional responsibilities to grow within the organization.
• To follow up customer calls where necessary.
• To learn multiple processes.
• To report unresolved call issues to the supervisor.
Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
Excellent data entry and typing skills, 30wpm.
Team player with strong listening and interpersonal skills
Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
Quality-oriented individual with the ability to rapid
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Medical Consultant health care executive|
|About Company||Our Client was established in the year 2004 Bangalore, INDIA. Our Client specializes in providing the state of the art solutions for its clients across the world. By integrating digital technology to empower clients Business Process through Cost Effective Services. With over a decade of experience we have been providing world class Consulting and Product Development services to our clients. We specialize in Health Care domain and have our own suite of Products and services besides developing Products for clients. We now have offices in Bangalore, Chennai and Tampa, FL in the USA|
|Contact Person||Suriya B.A.Narayan|
|Address||Dharma Reddy Colony,Hydernagar-Hyderabad,Telangana|